Documents Needed for Applying for a Bachelor’s Degree
- Completed application form using MS Word. Send it back with the following documents:
- A copy of your passport.
- A copy of your high school certificate for high school graduates. For those with diploma certificates: a copy of both your high school certificate and diploma certificate and the academic record for your diploma certificate. You must provide one copy in Arabic and one copy in English from an authorized translation agent.
- Transcript of diploma units and course descriptions if you wish to have advanced standing for your previous studies.
- A personal statement is required for students wishing to study in the UK and the USA.
- Work experience, if available.
Financial guarantee, if available.
- A copy of your visa and current Certificate of Enrollment if you are studying in Australia or New Zealand. A copy of your I9 if you are studying in the United States.