Documents Needed for Applying for a Bachelor’s Degree
- Completed application form using MS Word. Send it back with the following documents:
- A copy of your passport.
- A copy of your high school certificate for high school graduates. For those with diploma certificates: a copy of both your high school certificate and diploma certificate and the academic record for your diploma certificate. You must provide one copy in Arabic and one copy in English from an authorized translation agent.
- Transcript of diploma units and course descriptions if you wish to have advanced standing for your previous studies.
- A personal statement is required for students wishing to study in the UK and the USA.
- Work experience, if available.
Financial guarantee, if available.
- A copy of your visa and current Certificate of Enrollment if you are studying in Australia or New Zealand. A copy of your I9 if you are studying in the United States.
- Please make sure you provide clear copies of your documents so your request is processed quickly.
- Fees should be paid before sending new application documents. It is very important that you include your name and family name in the transaction so the employee responsible for the transaction can verify your remittance.
- It is highly encouraged you contact the AEG education consultant prior to sending your documents. After talking with the consultant we will be able to provide you with information and recommendations about different options for universities and locations that best suit your preferences.
- After submitting your application, communicate by email and do the following:
- Write your name in English.
- Ask us any question—it is not necessary to write to us in English.