Documents Needed for Applying for a PHD Degree
- Complete the application form using MS Word and return it with the following documents:
- A copy of your passport.
- A copy of your bachelor’s certificate and academic transcript as well as your master’s certificate and academic transcript. You must provide one copy in Arabic and one copy in English from an authorized translation agent.
- Your CV, which must include a summary of your master’s research and the purpose of your PhD on the first page of your CV. We strongly recommend doing this to enable you speed your enrolment process.
- A summary of your master’s thesis and a proposal of your PhD dissertation.
- Financial guarantee, if available.
- Two academic recommendations are required; submit additional recommendations if available. Recommendations MUST include the following details: name and title of referee, along with their contact phone number and email address; the name and address of the institution.
- A copy of your visa and current COE if you are studying in Australia or New Zealand. A copy of your I20 if you are studying in the USA.
- Please make sure that you provide clear copies of your documents so that your request is processed quickly.
- Fees should be paid before sending new application documents. It is very important that you include your name and family name in the transaction so the employee responsible for transactions can verify your remittance.
- It is encouraged that you contact the educational consultant prior to sending your required documents to provide you with some consultations about different universities and locations so we can choose what suites you best.
- After submitting your application, it is preferable to communicate via email along with providing the following:
- Writing your name in English.
- Asking any question “it is not compulsory to write in English.