Documents Needed for Applying for a Master’s Degree
- Complete the application form using MS Word and return it with the following documents:
- A copy of your passport.
- A copy of your bachelor’s degree and academic transcript. You must provide one copy in Arabic and one copy in English from an authorized translation agent.
- A personal statement for students wishing to study in the UK and the US.
- Work experience, if available. This is important for some majors.
- Financial guarantee, if available.
- Two academic recommendations are required; submit additional recommendations if available. Recommendations MUST include the following details: name and title of referee, along with their contact phone number and email address; the name and address of the institution.
- A personal statement is required for students wishing to study in the UK and the USA.
- A copy of your visa and current COE if you are studying in Australia or New Zealand.